Congrats! I love mine.


Congrats! I love mine.

Originally shared by Kyle Telechan

I just freaking won a Nexus 7 in +Field Trip and Art Nerd New York's Art Nerd Field Trip photo contest with this shot I took at Valparaiso University.

I already have a list of apps I'm going to install.

Also, totally tethering it to my phone and using it for Ingress.

#artnerdfieldtrip   #fieldtripapp   #Ingress

Comments

  1. Awesome! A Nexus 7 is what I got with what was left over after paying off credit cards and such with tax money. I absolutely love it. Rooted it immediately and it's my go-to media device now. You'll love it Kyle Telechan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. Been wanting one for a while for various reasons and actually had my finger on the "buy" button shortly after the holiday, but held off due to a surprise expense.

    Can't wait to mess with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I love my N7. I tether it to my S3 for Ingress myself. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Their chapel really is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ran up those stairs in god of war ghost of sparta :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog