Die hard is the word I would use. #nianticproject #ingress


Die hard is the word I would use. #nianticproject   #ingress   

Originally shared by Olivier Boissin (Yogi)

Paris is currently overwhelmed by the snow with frozen cold temperatures, public transportations are heavily impacted (when not out of service), most of people do not even care to put their nose outside, but this will not prevent Paris Enlightened agents to spread out the good word, help the Shapers and lift humankind towards a better tomorrow !

Resistance is tough and their agents are very motivated, we still need #ingressinvites   to recruit agents so that we can reverse the balance and make Paris a better - and greener - place. #ingress   #ingressparis   (Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Brian Rose )

Comments

  1. Where can I get a holder for my bike? I have a Nexus 4. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how we enlightened do it!! We are strong all along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be me and my girlfriend on bikes with battery packs with blue flashlights at night spring and summer all the way till fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought about mount my phone on my bicycle too, 2 a good way to get around relatively dense portal fields. What mount are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guillaume Favez those questions are for you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just used a car dock for smartphone and I adapted it to my bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die hard, or just shaper mind control? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog