GUYS!

Originally shared by Pete Perry
GUYS! PLEASE SHARE THIS! #amberalert #northcarolina #southcarolina #georgia #louisiana #florida
This is My Cousin's God Daughter... I have never met this girl but, my cousin asked us to share this!
This is my beautiful 14 year old God Daughter Kelly Woiszwillo, she is 5'2'' and about 100 lbs... she went missing from Wareham, MA on Sunday March 3... She is believed to be with a 37 year old black male, his identity is uncertain. Her cell phone was last pinged in North Carolina on March 4 before it could no longer be located. Her mom and family are frantic at this point. ANY information about this please contact your local authorities or the Wareham police station. You can also contact the Center for Missing and Exploited children at 1-800-843-5678. She may be in great danger.. if seen please contact your local authorities at least.. Thank you so much for your help. Please share on all social networks. The more its posted the more likely she can be found.
سيل يبكا Nothing about this post is nice. The girl is now a missing person and considered in great danger. Show some respect.
ReplyDeleteNow I just look like a crazy person tagging someone in a comment who isn't there. I suppose that's ok. I hope they find Kelly.
ReplyDeleteRe-shared and in prayers for her and her family.
ReplyDeleteaccording to a post to this article, http://wareham-ma.villagesoup.com/p/teen-missing/970950 , she is safe in Florida with family
ReplyDeleteThat's good but better safe then sorry.
ReplyDeletePerson has been found. Please remove post.
ReplyDelete