Nice when friends stop by.


Nice when friends stop by.

Comments

  1. We should try to get the horse cops here in Lexington to be agents. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Thompson how do you know that you don't already ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know for sure but they didn't seem to know what we were doing while farming downtown.
    But especially since we are the Horse Capital of the world... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first pony's name was "Genghis Kahn."  He was aptly named. 

    I can't help but now want a "horse of a different color" from the emerald city in The Wizard of Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister Leslie had a mustang rescue while getting her PhD in LaFayette, LA.  I love the name.  I don't miss trying to keep grays clean, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks