She's a great city full of nice people who understand this and will help you in finding answers...But please choose...


She's a great city full of nice people who understand this and will help you in finding answers...But please choose wisely

Originally shared by Adam Terminello

Strange visions haunt my dreams on a nightly basis…..It had begun only few months ago while exploring beneath the streets of Seattle but now feels like an eternity. What had I discovered down there? Every time the memory comes within the grasp of my mind it quietly slips away as morning greets sleepless nights. If only I could remember. I hear indistinguishable whispers……feel unknown energies. Am I loosing it? What does this all mean?! Who can I trust to talk to about this? All I am left with is more and more questions.

Downtown Seattle……First thought that comes to mind in a once iconic monument…. The Space needle. Some say that it has served it’s purpose and is no longer the icon it once was. Perhaps they are right……but……..but……..I find my innermost thoughts drawn to it every evening for the past few months. I think that maybe…. Just maybe it has yet to serve its TRUE purpose. Perhaps when the institution releases me I’ll muster the courage to once again venture downtown and perhaps find the answers I so desperately seek.


#ingressinvite   #ingress   #ingressinviteplease     #ingressartwork

Comments

  1. Welcome to the Ingress horde in Seattle. Holler if you need anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need na activation code to the my Ingress, Joe Philley send me please a code

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seattle viewed on an interrupted sinusoidal projection with three central meridians

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog