Still hope for some :)
Still hope for some :)
Originally shared by Google Glass
We've had a few questions about whether all #ifihadglass invitations have been sent out and we wanted to let you know: we're still in the process of sending them and will continue to do so over the next few days. So, sit tight, maybe have a cup of tea, and we'll let you know when we've sent the last one.
Originally shared by Google Glass
We've had a few questions about whether all #ifihadglass invitations have been sent out and we wanted to let you know: we're still in the process of sending them and will continue to do so over the next few days. So, sit tight, maybe have a cup of tea, and we'll let you know when we've sent the last one.
Fingers crossed. Thanks Joe Philley.
ReplyDeleteWhat happens to people who got invites but don't have $1500?
ReplyDeleteI could afford them but theres no way I would be able to get the time off to go to New York.... I'll just bide my time and get them retail some day. All of you that do get them however better show off those suckers! I want to see what they are really capable of!
ReplyDeleteJohn Baquiran I doubt they'll get them. The Explorer program gives chosen people the ability to buy and try Glass before it's released to the public - not get one for free. They also have to be able to make it to New York, San Francisco, or LA for a special event to receive their glass.
ReplyDeleteThat's why I held off on applying personally. Crazy excited about Glass and everything that comes with it, but as a freelance photographer, I'm not really in a position to gather the funds for the trip out and the tech this very moment.