The results are in


Originally shared by Google Glass

The results are in

A few weeks ago we revealed that we were seeking Explorers to help us shape the future of Glass. To do that, we asked people across Google+ and Twitter to tell us what they would do #ifihadglass . We could never have imagined such an enthusiastic response! There were so many creative, diverse, and (sometimes) crazy applications. We’ve certainly learned a lot through this whole process and it’s inspiring to hear how much passion there is for Glass. 

Now for the really exciting bit... we know you’ve all been waiting patiently, which is why we’re pleased to announce that the results are in. Over the next few days we’ll be sending out invitations to our Explorer Program through Google+ and Twitter. So, keep a lookout for tweets and G+ posts from @projectglass and Project Glass  to see if you’ve been invited. 

We also want to call out that we received great applications from businesses. At the moment, our Explorer Program is only for individuals. However, we are working on connecting with businesses in other ways.

We’re thrilled to be expanding the Explorer Program and we cannot wait to meet our new Explorers.

Remember to follow us on Google+ and Twitter. If you want to learn more about Glass, sign up here to stay informed: www.google.com/glass/start/how-to-get-one

Comments

  1. I know the contest ended, but did they draw the winners? I thought if I had won I'd have heard by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read it, and read their Twitter post. They just finished the results and the selected will be hearing from them soon. Good Luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADD-me missed the "Expand Post" button. Derp. Thanks Jeremy Shore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it legal to use one while piloting a plane Joe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So far yes,I use a HUD on the G550 and they interact just fine

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto, taping my droid to my sunglasses is just not chic....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just standing by with cash in hand. Win or lose, I still win because I'll just get the LTE Pixel if lose #ifihadglass  :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally I just really want to develop for glass :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be great for playing #ingress  - no more annoying snow/rain...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to explore the medical applications that this could be used for. Being able to have an overlay of the Patient's body, listing possible analysis using AR guided methods. Having all records and immediate medical knowledge in a simple interface. Being able to operate and identify every organ and even instruct!

    Plus I had mentioned how the recognition system could be used to help Alzheimers patients with being able to help them remember people and actions. The possibilities are ENDLESS with Glass!


    #ifihadglass  ? I would try to make some of these ideas a reality, while also finding every way to make my normal everyday life easier with Glass. If I am ever lucky to get one, I would dedicate myself to using them every moment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog