This is cool


This is cool

Originally shared by Edward Smith

============
Enlightened Debriefing Report
Operation Emerald Isle
Date: 18/03/13
Location: Jersey, Channel Islands
============
REPORT BEGINS
============
Commander,

Following our recent activity on the small island of Jersey, I am happy to say that Operation Emerald Isle was completed without a hitch. After close to a month of planning, resource acquisition and intelligence monitoring, the date of Sunday 18th of March was chosen as the attack date.

Using the cover of the local St Patrick's Day festivities, Agents Symongax E1 and Zincjsy E2 were able to infiltrate the local Resistance strongholds, allowing Ganditherus E4 and myself (TheWordsmith E4) to deploy heavy artillery, and eventually fortify the newly won positions, gaining 33,294 Mind Units for the Enlightened cause. With the sheer volume of civilians dressed in green roaming around the areas near portals, the Resistance forces were unable to follow us effectively, and so were unable to defend when the attack came.

Whilst this is a huge victory for the local Enlightened forces, our intelligence reports suggest that there may be an influx of new portals appearing in the local area very shortly. Whilst I am unsure of the reason for the seemingly disproportionate amount of "hotspots" in such a small area, I can confirm that with the current level of manpower at my disposal, I cannot hope to maintain a reasonable defense against the Resistance.

If I may refer you to my previous recommendation, I would ask that the Human Resources team grant me permission to recruit two further agents to assist our cause. One will serve alongside the current Enlightened forces in the area, helping with the maintenance of our newly won empire, whilst the other will pose as a new Resistance recruit, infiltrating the enemy organisation and providing us with vital intelligence from the inside. I am aware of the dangers associate with a spy going rogue, however I have been carefully monitoring several potential candidates and I am certain that this one will not let us down.

I await your feedback, as well as the approval to activate the two individuals in question.

Regards

TheWordsmith
Senior Field Agent, Jersey Enlightened

=============
REPORT TERMINATES
=============

#ingress #ingressjersey #ingressenlightened #ingressinvite Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley Brian Rose

Comments

  1. Wow. That is awesome! Go Enlightened! Maybe one of these days I will be involved in a successful mission like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately it bugged out when we tried to make the final CF :( Oh well, next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog