This makes my day,Please give her our best and make sure to keep us up to date
This makes my day,Please give her our best and make sure to keep us up to date
#nianticproject #ingress
Originally shared by Brian Ragle
She is 58 years old. Three years ago she was given two years to live. Open heart surgery, a replaced valve, a pacemaker, a new job, and moving across the country to continue living her life, she activated an Ingress invite this morning and began her training. She was reluctant to travel far, fearing how tired she might get. After she hit Level 2, she was told another location rich in AP was only 30 miles away. "Let's go" was her immediate response, without any hesitation. She hit Level 3 the same day she started playing, standing triumphantly in the Circle of Georgetown Delaware.
This is Agent CyborgMama.
This is my mother.
This is Ingress.
#ingress #itsnotagameitsalifestyle







#nianticproject #ingress
Originally shared by Brian Ragle
She is 58 years old. Three years ago she was given two years to live. Open heart surgery, a replaced valve, a pacemaker, a new job, and moving across the country to continue living her life, she activated an Ingress invite this morning and began her training. She was reluctant to travel far, fearing how tired she might get. After she hit Level 2, she was told another location rich in AP was only 30 miles away. "Let's go" was her immediate response, without any hesitation. She hit Level 3 the same day she started playing, standing triumphantly in the Circle of Georgetown Delaware.
This is Agent CyborgMama.
This is my mother.
This is Ingress.
#ingress #itsnotagameitsalifestyle





This is awesome.
ReplyDeletewow...
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that. I know so many people who have lost a lot of weight playing Ingress, too. Hooray for getting out of the house, hooray for improved quality of life, hooray for health!
ReplyDeleteJulius De Keizer LARRRLLL
ReplyDeleteYour mother is AWESOME!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley Thanks! She was hooked the minute she claimed her first portal. Attacking and reclaiming her first enemy portal awakened the inner warrior. She's our next Level 8 player in a month, I'd wager!
ReplyDeleteYea gods, no iOS versions. Please! Make em come to the Google side if they want to play
ReplyDeleteno one need ingress on ios dude! google is the boss... android is google, ingress is google...the www. is google!! use Googles Google to see it:) go and buy u a google phone.
ReplyDeletewe just hate apple!
ReplyDeleteNo need to "hate" anything :)
ReplyDeleteAh damn... Got me all emo! Big props to CyborgMama :-) totally awesome
ReplyDeletewow! such a great story! all my respect to you and for your mom!
ReplyDeleteand Julius De Keizer please this isnt the right post for begging .. please keep on topic and stop spaming with your useless begging requests ... respect the post and the story :)
Julius De Keizer i supose that Michael Kennedy was talking to you.. please now its a good time for you to leave nice and quietly :)
ReplyDeleteJulius De Keizer Niantic is Google. Google released the app for their platform. Why should they release it to Apple's iOS? Apple doesn't release their apps for Android.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, if Google wants to release it for the iOS they can, I just don't think they should. There are plenty of Apple only apps, why can't there be Google only apps? Why is it acceptable for Apple to do this but when we cheer that Google has it's own Google-only apps, it's fanboyism?
I'm also not sure if they can release it. With Apple replacing Google Maps with their "we can't find out way out a wet paper bag" map app, can Ingress even run without Google Maps?
If I want Siri, I have to get an iOS device. If I want Ingress, I have to get an Android device.
On the GPS issues:
Have you tried tethering your tablet to your iphone? Use your iphone for GPSing and broadcast wifi. Connect to that wifi with your tablet and there ya go. Also helps reduce battery drain as one device is only running Ingress and the other is only doing GPS pulls. I know several tablet players who do this with their Android phones.
And back to a positive note, I'm glad to see CyborgMama chose the side of good.. with age comes wisdom I suppose :)
ReplyDeletelol man why you have to be so rude for everyone ? please do us a favor.. go buy and android and stfu please
ReplyDeleteShe's green? So sad.
ReplyDeleteOh I thought she was blue, ah well, as long as she's having fun
ReplyDelete