Today, Joshua Reiniger, a member of the Enlightened community shares a message for Klue, revealing the hidden...
Originally shared by Niantic Project
Today, Joshua Reiniger, a member of the Enlightened community shares a message for Klue, revealing the hidden message in Jarvis's broadcast to her.
I heard a rumor that the 03/16 anomaly in Austin may have experienced destabilization following the Resistance victory on 03/09. The chatter suggests that both the key portal as well as the contributing portals may be shifting locations. More on that as soon as I know more.
https://plus.google.com/b/105211554081025512763/events/ckjsfprltqm15514ta2mvliegeg - 03/16 @ SXSW, Austin, TX
https://plus.google.com/b/105211554081025512763/events/cj3k3dldjqi8gao0ivjn5olocg8 - 03/16 @ Gary Con, Lake Geneva, WI
#IngressSXSW #freemisty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DiH72kfNro
Today, Joshua Reiniger, a member of the Enlightened community shares a message for Klue, revealing the hidden message in Jarvis's broadcast to her.
I heard a rumor that the 03/16 anomaly in Austin may have experienced destabilization following the Resistance victory on 03/09. The chatter suggests that both the key portal as well as the contributing portals may be shifting locations. More on that as soon as I know more.
https://plus.google.com/b/105211554081025512763/events/ckjsfprltqm15514ta2mvliegeg - 03/16 @ SXSW, Austin, TX
https://plus.google.com/b/105211554081025512763/events/cj3k3dldjqi8gao0ivjn5olocg8 - 03/16 @ Gary Con, Lake Geneva, WI
#IngressSXSW #freemisty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DiH72kfNro
More if the same nonsense in a different package :)
ReplyDelete