We all need to remember where it all started....I've been catching up on the old stories and find them fascinating.

We all need to remember where it all started....I've been catching up on the old stories and find them fascinating. 
#buckrogers  
http://kryptonradio.com/2013/03/25/buck-rogers-saves-the-day/

Comments

  1. Wow!! it's been that long!!  amazing!! some of the best stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to see the best collection of toys and swag they really made toys to last back then

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not just toys but "special effects" that were handmade and igneous  as clunky as they might be, some of that stuff is some of the most memorable pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They broke lots of ground with the show.and did it on the cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took a class that heavily dealt in pulp science fiction in college. It's always fun to look back to that era and see what they thought space travel would be and compare it to what we have now.

    Makes me wonder what current science fiction will look like to people in 70 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of Tycho's favorite subjects to draw, as I recall.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog