We are only days away until we find out what happens to Misty.
We are only days away until we find out what happens to Misty.
#freemisty #nianticproject #ingress
Originally shared by Niantic Project
To turn the outcome in your faction's favor: Capture the key highlighted portal in a field, the outermost field dominates.
Failing that, capture majority of the 15 contributing portals.
The anomaly will end at Sunset.
#freemisty
events/cj3k3dldjqi8gao0ivjn5olocg8
#freemisty #nianticproject #ingress
Originally shared by Niantic Project
To turn the outcome in your faction's favor: Capture the key highlighted portal in a field, the outermost field dominates.
Failing that, capture majority of the 15 contributing portals.
The anomaly will end at Sunset.
#freemisty
events/cj3k3dldjqi8gao0ivjn5olocg8
Might be able to make it after all.
ReplyDeleteJust trying to find a puppy-sitter for our pooch. If we can do that, we'll be there! F.E.A.R. REPRESENT!
Don't bother Jeremy, you'll be totally outnumbered :o)
ReplyDeleteI am so used to that, Valerie Wallace . I am outnumbered in everything I do. :P
ReplyDeletehehe...
Hey... did you get the package, by the way?
Actually, it arrived today! $6.55???? To send that very light keychain? Highway robbery!!!! And thank Denise, it will be going on my keys right away :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Glad you got it. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah. Well... if you didn't live in the dreary, grey, half-frozen tundra on the other side of the universe, it would have been cheaper. :P
I still think you got robbed! There is no way it should have cost that much to send that keychain. I'm sure it didn't even cost me that much to send 11 keychains to California!
ReplyDeleteNo worries.
ReplyDeleteMaybe they'll put that money toward not closing down the USPS system.
Jeremy Ellwood it will be nice meeting you.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to it, Joe Philley ! Here's hoping I can find a puppy sitter.
ReplyDeleteStill begging my mother...
ReplyDeleteBring her :)
ReplyDeleteActually... we were thinking about it... but she is VERY rambunctious and I don't think a hotel would appreciate it very much. hehe
ReplyDeleteShe gets REALLY happy around new people and barks at them to show her love... and she has a lot of love.