Well here's the news some have be waiting for.....At the Lake just got more interesting. #freemisty #nianticproject...


Well here's the news some have be waiting for.....At the Lake just got more interesting. #freemisty #nianticproject   #ingress  

Originally shared by Niantic Project

News today of a new feature being implemented in the scanner, as well as confirmation that the anomaly at Lake Geneva on 03/16 will function the same as the 03/16 Austin anomaly. 

Read the leaked chatlog (http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc413a), or see the Lake Geneva link below for the details.

https://plus.google.com/b/105211554081025512763/events/ckjsfprltqm15514ta2mvliegeg - 03/16 @ SXSW, Austin, TX

https://plus.google.com/b/105211554081025512763/events/cj3k3dldjqi8gao0ivjn5olocg8 - 03/16 @ Gary Con, Lake Geneva, WI

#IngressSXSW #freemisty

Comments

  1. That scanner update has been much needed. Glad to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senior field agents are testing it as we speak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe Philley How does one become one of these senior field agents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will it also require a photo of the new portal?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any idea if they will still accept the old style email submissions? I was about to go through my professional photo library and start geotagging/submitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will it be possible to use this to suggest location refinements to existing portals that may be, say, 30m out? Or like another I found and reported - 1.2km! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emmett Lollis The update certainly hasn't hit me yet, and I haven't heard from anyone else about it, so I'd say you should act fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nate Hoy it's available through the play store now. Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog