An important message
An important message
Originally shared by Joshua Reiniger
A message to the Resistance, concerning the data extracted today from CERN
#ingress #ShaperData
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltIjtphqPV8
Originally shared by Joshua Reiniger
A message to the Resistance, concerning the data extracted today from CERN
#ingress #ShaperData
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltIjtphqPV8
Maybe if they can get Misty to show us how to do those magic tricks......
ReplyDeleteIf it were really important, it'd be available as text. Who has time for video?
ReplyDeleteShow pony
ReplyDeleteWhy would Resistance Share with Enlightened in the first place? Seems like he begs for information...
ReplyDeleteSteve Roche because censorship is wrong. Share and share alike.
ReplyDeleteHe's asking them to share it with the world, not just with the Enlightened. The data gathered at the Niantic Project could well be monumentally important for the future of the human race, and if the resistance blindly follow their creed of fear they could be setting science back by decades, if not centuries.
ReplyDeleteThe Enlightened don't seek to control, we seek to understand. We fly close to the sun even though it might burn us, because that is what humanity has always done. Because exploration and making the unknown known is what makes humanity great.
The power of XM belongs to all of humanity. Not just Niantic, not just those who are sensitive, not just those who are lucky enough to know. This is and always has been the goal of the Enlightened.
ReplyDeleteWe don't need to be protected from ourselves. We can be trusted with the power.
No Enlightened can be trusted. Trickery and Deviance to your own ends is consistently demonstrated.
ReplyDeleteSteve Roche you sound afraid.
ReplyDeleteThat is an accusation that requires proof. Care to share?
ReplyDeleteI believe the Resistance acts in good faith, but is simply wrong.
ReplyDeleteTyphoon Jim I think he answered that.. no they do not want to share anything. They seek to remain as they are selfish and self-centered only concerned with protecting what power they think they have because they are afraid the deck of cards may fall and then... well they'd be wrong, and their egos and pride cause then so much fear that they'd rather keep what they have than find out the truth about it. Like people who think they probably have cancer but refuse to go check..
ReplyDeleteAnother baseless accusation. I'd love to see some actual evidence from the Resistance to justify their fears of 'mind control' and the 'shaper invasion'. Everything we hear comes back to these ideas, but never beyond. All we know of the Shapers is that they are different from humanity. Is that what you base your fears on? Surely such Neanderthal instincts are beyond us now?
ReplyDeleteSimple question: Why do you think the Shapers are hostile?
Steve Martin how long have you been following the IB? We have plenty of reasons to fear the shapers and their abilities...
ReplyDeleteIt is reasonable to fear the worst when faced with something alien. It is just that I do not see the effects of the Shapers as "alien". I think if we called them Muses it might be more appropriate- they have been with us all along.
ReplyDeleteI am not even convinced that the "Shaper" intelligence is alien per se.
Releasing the data would be a gesture to show that we are in a collaborative search for the truth, as has manifestly been the case on other occasions. Even though Misty is sympathetic to Enlightened ends, even the Resistance fields and portals aided her in her escape from Niantic.
I understand if the Resistance is afraid- that is not unreasonable- but I think we can step beyond that, even in a small way.
Andrew Bone You'll have to forgive me if I don't have time to go through the whole archive. Could you provide a few examples? The only one I recall is a single scientist who suffered some negative side effects from XM exposure.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I find the attempts to cover up the Shapers existence much more frightening. The Shapers have never, to my knowledge, gunned down a scientist in the street, for example...
Neither have the Resistance. That was NIA.
ReplyDeleteGuys, I've suddenly realized.
ReplyDelete"Decrypting the data was the mistake".
API API API API
ReplyDeleteMan I hope so
ReplyDelete