As of today I lost 35 pounds since starting Ingress...Here is a pic of me in Sept 2012 and today.
Originally shared by null
As of today I lost 35 pounds since starting Ingress...Here is a pic of me in Sept 2012 and today. Wish I had kept record of all the miles walked. Guess you could call it the Ingress Diet Plan.
#Ingress #ingressstory
As of today I lost 35 pounds since starting Ingress...Here is a pic of me in Sept 2012 and today. Wish I had kept record of all the miles walked. Guess you could call it the Ingress Diet Plan.
#Ingress #ingressstory
Great work !
ReplyDeletePlaying active Ingress works. I lost even a few pounds. The best diet plan ever...
ReplyDeleteWell done, Linda. And keep on playing!
That is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI lost with Ingress 20 kg.More than 400kmbywalk
ReplyDelete35lbs lost, over 1.2 million AP (and many friends) gained... :-)
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've lost much weight due to Ingress, maybe because high level XMP are heavy.
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I have lost 25 pounds myself and I have also lost lots of money in gas :/
ReplyDeleteI cant waight only ben playin 2 weeks alredy lvl 5 walked ahh 20 miles so far and im oneleged grats on the big number sis wtg!!!
ReplyDeletegreat job Linda Besh
ReplyDeleteProps! :-)
ReplyDeleteExercise disguised as a game, I could get into that. Signed up for an invite.
ReplyDeleteWow reyal nice
ReplyDeleteWay to go Linda!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteWHERE'D YOU GO?!?!? :P
ReplyDeleteGreat! Do you have a Fitbit or exercise tracker too? Might be fun to correlate the data with Ingress activity level.
ReplyDeleteMy Fitbit told me that I walked about 27 miles last Mon - Fri playing Ingress. As a guy who has a sedentary job and sedentary hobbies, Ingress has been great for getting outside and making my legs sore. :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS
ReplyDelete