Black please..Share whats your color.

Black please..Share whats your color.
Originally shared by DeCode Ingress
Here is our post about newest #NianticLabs partner Jawbone UP
Jawbone UP is a wristband that should help you move more. Not as much as #ingress but, it will bring you some great data.
#IngressUP #Jawbone #JawboneUP
http://decodeingress.me/2013/04/16/ingress-jawbone-up/
At that price, octarine ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm 100% sure I wouldn't benefit from it. Previous conversations, and reading and watching reviews has only anchored that certainty.
Blue please. Resistance Blue.
ReplyDeleteBlack, Send to my address ;)
ReplyDeleteSo its pretty much the Nike Fuelband?
ReplyDeleteI'll take the non-lame one. Oh, wait....
ReplyDeleteDefinitely black or that dark green...
ReplyDeleteIve been looking at these forever.. the problem is it needs something to actually get me up off my feet.. If I dont have the time or am not willing a little band isnt going to change that :(
ReplyDeleteIf they could sync via BT or WiFi I would buy one in a minute.... Black or Blue.
ReplyDeleteTreat it like a game. Look at the stats it gives you and work to improve each day. I would totally get one. But there are only 3 color options available at Amazon.
ReplyDeleteIs there going to be a giveaway? If so, I want one in Resistance Blue.
I'd actually love to see something like this tied in with the Pebble watches, actually. Hell, if the Ingress app would just provide notifications when, say, a portal is attacked or when you're in range of a portal, that's all they need to do. Pebble Notifier would take care of sending the alerts to my wrist, no extra development needed. :P
ReplyDeleteBlack Medium Joe Philley ;)
ReplyDeleteOnly 3 colours on offer here in the UK ;-(
ReplyDeleteI have black, because I got in before they had any other colors. Would love silver or blue.
ReplyDeleteI want Blue or Black...Probably black because I have to dress professional 5 days a week and blue wouldn't match everything I wear but...per the UP app it isn't compatible with my phone or my tablet!!! Ugh guess I wait til time to upgrade my phone to think more about it!
ReplyDeleteBluuuuuuuuue
ReplyDeleteEither Black or Navy or Evergreen.
ReplyDeleteI suppose those are measuring arm movements? So not very useful for Ingress players, as they tend to keep arms pretty steady…
ReplyDeleteWearing a back one as we speak
ReplyDeleteRed!
ReplyDeleteI wanted black, but bestbuy couldn't find the one in stock, so I got blue.
ReplyDeleteI'd love a silver medium one, but I'm still not convinced by the ratio price/benefits.. Idk!
ReplyDeleteAny color but blue, it clashes with my Enlightenment.
ReplyDeleteOh Felicitas Avendano, you need to coordinate more colors into your wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteBlack
ReplyDeletegreen ;-)
ReplyDeletebut i think, its a little bit to expencive...
Ya: Forgot Orange, Purple,& Green & Pink!;-)
ReplyDelete