Cleaners on site my job is done #ingressmagiccastle

Cleaners on site my job is done #ingressmagiccastle

Comments

  1. Are you okay? Who's in the picture from the Niantic Project ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone hired 802 to protect Misty (or perhaps more specifically to eliminate Misty's assasins). The questions are who hired 802 and who did 802 kill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently ADA was there in person... I'm not even sure how that makes sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADA probably just forked herself over into a meatbody by way of a 3D bioprinter, or used a puppet socked robot body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew Bone She wasn't there in person, but she was "there". I wrote that post in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mistys fine Fallow is at the airport we think...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg and I got Klue out unharmed..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's Meg? Also would you happen to know the name of the  gentleman in the hat that was with Klue for most of the evening?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meg is his daughter and yay Joe Philley and Fallow?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure Fallow= Hubert Farlowe . Thanks for the update Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrew Bone he said his name was Lope,it was very busy and our job was to cover Klue ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flint Dille was over the body when we bounced Klue out and I did see what could have been Farlowe in the wings...FYI bounced is a service term for physically moving moving someone......

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hubert Farlowe possibly present means Devra may not be far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sherrie Pui this is old news from last year. Moyer is still around.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hitman after Misty is not and it may be events there are coming back with the latest Misty post and JA Potts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog