"Did crazy collaboration with people that I barely know but turn out awesome"

"Did crazy collaboration with people that I barely know but turn out awesome"
This is #ingress such a great story.
Originally shared by Thant Thura
After playing #ingress as #Enlightened agent for about 4 months, I've reach to the end of the beginning. I became #wizard :P
What more to come, i can't wait.
Within this 4 months I've
- Walked more than what i usually do in a year.
- Hit the head with the wall or the lamp post more than 5 times,
- Met amazing people and make friends with faction and foe,
-Got stalked by the enemies and stalked them as well.
-Did crazy collaboration with people that I barely know but turn out awesome.
-Do a midnight raid and endup taking Cab back home and happy about it :D
Ingress is what social gaming is all about. and this is what make gamers to walk out of the room and play on the street.
For me, Ingress is more than just a story or a game.
Thanks my faction and my community and my newly achieve friends and foes.
#ingressreport Ingress
congratulations! :D
ReplyDeleteI 100% agree :D
ReplyDeleteI think I appear on the end of that destruction message in your screenshot. Congrats! Thant Thura
ReplyDeleteShang Yen See maybe . u were there last night ? ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Joe Philley for reshare ^^
ReplyDeleteThant Thura There was only one guy blowing up your stuff at Millenia Walk right? =p I met the rest of your group though. You must have been off getting your L8...
ReplyDeleteHi Ody ;)
ReplyDelete