Great write up

Great write up
Originally shared by David Cheng (PsiLens)
I was fortunate enough join Misty Hannah at the #MagicCastle yesterday evening for a unique evening.
After talking with the owlish doorman, my guest and I entered the castle through a bookcase. I briefly met with our friend Joe Philley and his guest, but we were already a few moments late to our dinner reservation so we immediately went to the dining room for a well prepared meal.
After dinner, I ran across Brian Rose and his guest, flint dille, and a few other Agents and Niantic employees. Although we had hoped to see some of the other magician parlors, we were swept up among the Agents and went to the private waiting room for the inner parlor.
While waiting, I found out that at least two of the Agents attending were also magicians in their own right, and Agent ModernMage held an impromptu showing of his own prowess. Among other displays, even stunning
John Hanke with a divination of his favorite food.
Misty came out and signed #IngressMagicCastle event posters for the attendees, and posed for a few photos.
I must admit that I have not really been following the happenings of the larger #Ingress world, but towards the end of the signing a couple who someone mentioned might be Klue S. and Niantic Project reached Misty, and had a brief, but somewhat heated discussion. Misty cancelled the remainder of the signing and told everyone the show would start promptly.
My guest and I were the fourth people in line, and we met a tall gentleman who said he was a relatively new Enlightened Agent. We were able to get front-center seating for the show and waited as the parlor filled to capacity.
Misty's show began with lights and glamour. She pulled a petal from a white rose, and transformed it into an egg. Upon cracking the egg, she found the interior to be completely black... commenting that this was a bad omen. She then asked the attendees to raise their hands for Enlightened, then Resistance... there were only a few Enlightened hands. She then performed a cleansing ritual with colored sand representing the green Enlightened, blue Resistance, and red ... for another aura in the room.
After the cleansing ritual, she did an aura painting of the woman sitting behind me, correctly reading her strongest emotion as "Joy" and borrowed three rings from the audience, interlinking them, then un-linking them. For what would be her final act, she spread five identical velvet black bags among the audience and asked them to place something personal into them while she turned her back. She was able to divine which item belonged to which person, but something strange happened with the last bag.
The last bag was filled by the tall gentleman we met entering the parlor, the item was a wrist watch, but Misty drew from within or behind the watch face... a bullet. A bullet she said was meant for her.
The parlor lights dropped, a muffled bang or two were heard, and a voice came over the room speakers telling Misty "We are even." I didn't recognize the voice, but others said it was ADA. When the lights came on, Misty was still standing, but the tall gentleman was collapsed on the floor. Misty quickly told everyone to file out of the parlor and into the alley and the manager of the castle handed everyone a Guest Card to return to the castle.
Everyone was waiting in the alley until Misty briefly came out and said we could reenter the castle from the front, but she had to leave. She reentered the back door and most of the attendees reentered the front. We had to leave, so we bid farewell to Joe, Brian, Flint, and John, who were standing in front of the castle, and went home.
After going home, the text around the border of the poster caught my attention, so I started deciphering it and posted it for a few other local agents to see, but fell asleep before I had a chance to fully decode the message. Between us, we have decoded the message as something that appears to have come from ADA, the message is posted here (http://goo.gl/VFBQS).
#IngressReport ,
Agent PsiLens
So awesome, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteAnyone else notice Misty Hannah looks a lot like Zatanna in that poster? Coincidence? I love Zatanna, so this intrigued me.
ReplyDelete