Guess what I got!! :) #Ingress #thealignment #resistance looking for a code for a friend in here. Wonder if I will find any. Joe Philley do they have hidden invites in here?
Jeff R I'm sure hundreds of pages from the Ingress archives will keep the decode Ingress fanatics busy for at least two days... One to read, another to find all the passcodes.
And yeah. The book is more valuable if it has passcodes within
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Any encrypted passcodes?
ReplyDeleteJeff R I'm sure hundreds of pages from the Ingress archives will keep the decode Ingress fanatics busy for at least two days... One to read, another to find all the passcodes.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah. The book is more valuable if it has passcodes within