I'm "UP" for it #knowyourself


I'm "UP" for it  #knowyourself 

Originally shared by Ingress

Jawbone launched UP on Android in 17 countries, with availability in Australia, Asia, the Middle East and other European countries imminent. Details about their international ties with the NIA, IQTech, and Hank Johnson are scarce, but leaked documents confirm #Ingress Scanner passcodes will be released by Jawbone in batches. Activation codes are rumored to be released to those who successfully complete challenges published by Jawbone operatives.

Review the full document on the Niantic Project Investigation Board at http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc512a

Comments

  1. A random review found UP to be inferior to FuelBand. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitbit FTW!  The original, and still the best in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still pondering this vs a fitbit...anyone with fitbit experience care to comment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my Up Joe! I like to see how ingress has affected my activity :)

    Also... I need to know more about this!!
    Joe Philley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa Penland I've loved my Fitbit Ultra.  They're releasing a very similar product, the Flex, which does the same thing, in addition to allowing you to set goals and show you via LEDs how close you are to your goal at any given time.  I'll be upgrading to the Flex as soon as it's released :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa Penland I use the fitbit. I have found it to be very accurate. If we ever meet up in the field I'll let you play with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog