I'll for sure be there....


I'll for sure be there....

#nianticproject   #ingress  

Originally shared by Misty Hannah

Investigators:

As you may have heard, I will be performing live at the Magic Castle on Wednesday April 24 at 8PM.

The Magic Castle is the most unusual club in the world, an exclusive members only club in Los Angeles dedicated to the art of magic.

It would be my unique privilege to provide access to the club to a select few among you, the Castle is an incredible place, and it will be a night out unlike any other.

I am a mentalist, and I believe that XM has helped enhance my mental powers over the years. Share a story about how XM has shaped the way you think, or share a picture that describes how your life has changed since discovering the world of Exotic Matter. Share it publicly as well as with me and Niantic Project, and use the hashtag #ingressmagiccastle .

The seating room in the room I will be performing in is limited to 40 people, if you would like to bring a +1, please specify in your post. I will pick the best stories and images as my special guests for the evening.

Please read this document for additional details, including what to do at the Castle, dress code, fees, dining information and more: https://docs.google.com/document/d/101pgYtw5IZyZbXZVl-GIfs0gAYknXvDJW407v_QNC7Y/edit

Thomas Greanias, flint dille, Joe Philley, I'm so glad you will be able to join us that evening.

P.A.C. and Klue S., I hope you are able to come as well...

#ingressmagiccastle

Comments

  1. Joe Philley I agree with Nancy Moïse Haws but you have to have the horse too. :-P

    I do wish I could go but seeing as I'm only 20 that kinda kicks me out.
    #Not21Yet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog