I'd love to know why....Is she holding out for reason ?

I'd love to know why....Is she holding out for reason ? 

Originally shared by JoJo Stratton

so, why has the release of   #anexoticmatter  by Felicia Hajra-Lee been delayed? Is there something wishing to keep her story from seeing the light? Or is it just the mechanisms of the publishing world grinding things to a halt? It is easy to see conspiracy in everything, especially when impatient to know more ;)  But, good things come to those who wait, so, I shall wait.... for now ;)   http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=05tod30 #nianticproject  
http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=05tod30

Comments

  1. erm maybe she saw how popular her book was and wished to renegotiate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did I say? That he would have a surprise from the grave. Ingress your script is too formulaic. I feel like I am watching a +Steven Spielberg, or an +M. Knight Shamalon movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It got delayed because the middle of May needed to be even more awesome. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks