Ingress Situation Report: April 21, 2013
Originally shared by Ingress
Ingress Situation Report: April 21, 2013
Congratulations to the Resistance for successfully retrieving 7/7 #shaperdata packets from Geneva. The Enlightened created defensive links across Europe and claimed the key Resistance Portal in Paris, but the greater number of Resistance in Geneva overwhelmed Enlightened Agents on the ground at Jean Piaget. Tremendous efforts by Agents on both factions to secure these data packets. Now work begins to decode the data received.
Resistance Operators Carlos Diener, Jonathan Ryter, Mace Portmann, and Reto Krucker: Your passcodes to distribute to Resistance Agents are en route. Recruitment codes will be distributed to local Enlightened Agents to help them enlist additional ground support.
RESISTANCE PACKETS:
CHARNY, SEINE-ET-MARNE: 2
STUTTGART: 1
MILAN: 1
MUNICH: 1
ZURICH: 1
MONACO: 1
FINAL TRANSMISSION TALLIES:
RESISTANCE: 7
ENLIGHTENED: 0

Ingress Situation Report: April 21, 2013
Congratulations to the Resistance for successfully retrieving 7/7 #shaperdata packets from Geneva. The Enlightened created defensive links across Europe and claimed the key Resistance Portal in Paris, but the greater number of Resistance in Geneva overwhelmed Enlightened Agents on the ground at Jean Piaget. Tremendous efforts by Agents on both factions to secure these data packets. Now work begins to decode the data received.
Resistance Operators Carlos Diener, Jonathan Ryter, Mace Portmann, and Reto Krucker: Your passcodes to distribute to Resistance Agents are en route. Recruitment codes will be distributed to local Enlightened Agents to help them enlist additional ground support.
RESISTANCE PACKETS:
CHARNY, SEINE-ET-MARNE: 2
STUTTGART: 1
MILAN: 1
MUNICH: 1
ZURICH: 1
MONACO: 1
FINAL TRANSMISSION TALLIES:
RESISTANCE: 7
ENLIGHTENED: 0
I would really like to see a time lapse replay of the events or something - since I'm in Australia, I missed the action real time :<
ReplyDeleteMate, talking about data/item leaks. Someone on the team is leaking Power Cubes and it seems to be a grab at popularity! He/She is giving out level 2 power cubes! Think you need to act! Level 4 or above would buy me off!
ReplyDelete#EveryThingIsWorthATryOnce #KiddingOfCourse #SortOf
The olestra of power cubes
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley : invites won't do. I guess most of our friends are usually involved already (of they wish to be). However I don't know any city were the Enlightened are not outnumbered at least 2:1. Naturally the L6+invites didn't help but rather multiplied the effect. You guys should make changes to the way the training mission is structured.
ReplyDeleteHere in Adelaide, Australia it's almost all enlightened...
ReplyDeleteThe training mission is fine as it is. Read the back story.
ReplyDeleteEmiel Kollof : most people don't and quite frankly I don't care. In fact most people I know don't care as well. However the way the Enlightened are presented, I wouldn't join them. I only did because a friend asked me to.
ReplyDeleteEmiel Kollof agreed I wish more people would read and comprehend the backstory
ReplyDelete+Anthony Stroppel. You might wish, but you cannot force feed it to people.
ReplyDeletejarvis does seem like a jerk in the intro
ReplyDelete