Now this is just plan cool and we can't wait.

Now this is just plan cool and we can't wait.
Originally shared by Resistance L8C
At the time of this post there are currently 391, and counting, Level 8 STANDING Resistance portals in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, USA. Twenty-four level 8 Resistance Agents from a half dozen surrounding states contributed to the effort. A formal report will follow.
Brandon Badger Joe Philley Anne Beuttenmüller Ingress
#ingress #resistance #niantic #worldrecord
Man, I'm always out of town for the awesome events in the area. Good work, agents!
ReplyDeleteNow.up to.413
ReplyDeleteWish I could've been there with you!
ReplyDeleteI'm seeing 429 now :-(
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley these agents deserve some swag for this operation.
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable effort!
ReplyDeleteLet's see how long we can keep this record up. It was great fun with awesome people.
ReplyDelete391 standing L8 Portals? Did you tranquilize your frogs?
ReplyDeleteZach Marteney I had to miss it too because of work. =·(
ReplyDeleteGreat to meet and spend the day with this awesome group of people. Epic event! SQUIRREL!
ReplyDeleteYes. It was a great time, with tons of planning effort by Ann Durandetta
ReplyDelete