Now this is really cool.

Now this is really cool.
Originally shared by Atom Jaay
My first "Ingress Cache" is due to be deployed today at a portal submission spot I've been eyeballing. The coordinates will be broadcast to my local G+ community and will include the following:
- Enlightened Faction Badge w/ INGRESS ACTIVATION CODE
- Ingress.com Qr Stickers
- XMP Burster Models
- Green Lion Clan Window Decal
- Green Ingress Logo Velcro Badge
- White Ingress Mini Logo Magnet
- Green Portal Keychain thing
The spot I've chosen is no stranger to odd looking activity due to the munzee and multiple geocaches around it.
This, and future dead drops of awesome, will surely add to the Enlightened numbers in my area... your move Resistance Agents.
#enlightenment #nianticproject #3dprinting #geocaching
how much?
ReplyDeleteneed 4 resistante too :P
ReplyDeletenice work! great incentive
ReplyDeleteThat's a sweet idea!
ReplyDeleteWe've got window decals and patches for #atlresist but haven't yet sourced a 3D printer to expand our recruitment campaign... give it time though!
ReplyDeleteWell done sir. Bravo +1
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteErmahgerd. This is the BEST idea.
ReplyDeleteWell done. I'd been trying to think of ways to combine Ingress with geocaching :)
ReplyDeleteI need some for local agents out here? Any way I could buy a few to spread around?
ReplyDelete