Now this is very interesting,SE is a known trouble maker.Anybody know what "Up buy Jawbone" is ? #knowyourself
Now this is very interesting,SE is a known trouble maker.Anybody know what "Up buy Jawbone" is ? #knowyourself
Originally shared by Niantic Project
I came across this document. It's an internal file from the company known as Strategic Explorations. They were tracking Hank Johnson while he was seeking Sheba's mines during his recent Congo visit.
They made some interesting observations about the NIA using modded consumer products (in this case UP by Jawbone) to monitor XM levels and its physiological effects.
See the document on the Investigation Board at: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc512a


Originally shared by Niantic Project
I came across this document. It's an internal file from the company known as Strategic Explorations. They were tracking Hank Johnson while he was seeking Sheba's mines during his recent Congo visit.
They made some interesting observations about the NIA using modded consumer products (in this case UP by Jawbone) to monitor XM levels and its physiological effects.
See the document on the Investigation Board at: http://www.nianticproject.com/?id=sc512a


https://jawbone.com/up
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2413303,00.asp
ReplyDeleteYES. I was planning on buying a Jawbone UP..
ReplyDeleteJoe Philley this work in progress, in your opinion, is compatible with the current version for sale of jawbone up or only with the next major release?
ReplyDeleteDavide Boschetto Are you asking whether or not they're plugging and old model or the compatible one that's about to be released?
ReplyDeleteMitchell Barkley I don't want to spend 130€ for a product that MIGHT be an old version not useful to ingress or to god knows what in our Shaper universe :D
ReplyDelete#tinfoilhat
ReplyDeleteGoogle tracks the movements that YOU share by using ingress.. and, btw, what's so important about your sleep habits? :D I can give anybody that informations if this helps me in sleeping better than I'm doing now! And the silent alarm of jawbone up seems at least promising about this.. :)
ReplyDelete(i hope it was not only passcode related)
ReplyDeleteYeah, um. No I won't be buying one of these. It will turn out like the water. 4 bottles, codes already redeemed before I could even open them.
ReplyDeleteOf all the fitness tracking devices, I chose the fitbit over wrist-mounted devices for many reasons.
ReplyDeleteI have an Up (have had one since they first came out and Jawbone sent me their new version free since I'd dealt with basically the lemon crappy beta version). I actually love it quite a lot. The sleep tracking is nice, and more important is the morning alarm and smart nap systems. Not going to buy a new one though, it would be interesting to see what they could do with an update to the software, such as perhaps vibrate when near a portal or something.
ReplyDeleteI just got UP about 3 weeks ago.
ReplyDelete