Seems everybody reading the book #ingress #alignment
Seems everybody reading the book #ingress #alignment
Originally shared by Dan Bailey
The work is never done for a heavy work traveling agent. Since joining in Jan I've grown my college hometown of #NIU from about 6 portals to easily 35+ with countless more in queue. Ive had about 60 portals all over approved so far. I love my hometown and can't wait to keep developing it for the day the 25k students discover this game.
I've been all over Chicagoland, San Jose, Hollywood, Cleveland, Atlanta, Fort Smith AR (omg zoom in to the river), up the coast of Indiana to Grand Rapids and tonight I've made Fort Worth a much nicer shade of green. I've added a trent 12k mah, platronics legend, and nexus 7 to my game arsenal. Pandora with Ingress in a high quality blue tooth makes for a fun combo for a slash and burn operation. There is simply nothing more fun than landing in a heavily blue area and being the hero to a city in need of help. Tonight I managed to help a level 1 to 3, a 2 to 4 and 5 to 6 while I ran around downtown Fort Worth exploring it's art for 2 hours.
The day is done just a hair shy of 2M, so at Joe Philley 's suggestion I'll be digging into the #ingress #alignment to discover more of the story. I'm hoping it gives more clues about the shapers. The storyline is so straightforward in game that twists have to come and I'm holding out that the shapers are more like stargate's asgard/ancients rather than goa' uld.


Originally shared by Dan Bailey
The work is never done for a heavy work traveling agent. Since joining in Jan I've grown my college hometown of #NIU from about 6 portals to easily 35+ with countless more in queue. Ive had about 60 portals all over approved so far. I love my hometown and can't wait to keep developing it for the day the 25k students discover this game.
I've been all over Chicagoland, San Jose, Hollywood, Cleveland, Atlanta, Fort Smith AR (omg zoom in to the river), up the coast of Indiana to Grand Rapids and tonight I've made Fort Worth a much nicer shade of green. I've added a trent 12k mah, platronics legend, and nexus 7 to my game arsenal. Pandora with Ingress in a high quality blue tooth makes for a fun combo for a slash and burn operation. There is simply nothing more fun than landing in a heavily blue area and being the hero to a city in need of help. Tonight I managed to help a level 1 to 3, a 2 to 4 and 5 to 6 while I ran around downtown Fort Worth exploring it's art for 2 hours.
The day is done just a hair shy of 2M, so at Joe Philley 's suggestion I'll be digging into the #ingress #alignment to discover more of the story. I'm hoping it gives more clues about the shapers. The storyline is so straightforward in game that twists have to come and I'm holding out that the shapers are more like stargate's asgard/ancients rather than goa' uld.


Fort Worth is currently looking much better than in those screenshots...
ReplyDeleteVicarInATutu
I'm not in Ft Worth at all, but I'm sure our DFW team is very thankful for your Greenification
ReplyDelete-aSquard L8