"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
100 quid though! Think I'll just use ingress to keep me motivated to exercise
ReplyDeleteDo they work now?
ReplyDeleteI love my FitBit but a wristband would suit me much better, personally.
I had a FuelBand and, arbitrary closed environment aside, it was great. Apart from having to factory reset it every time I wanted to charge it.
Eventually, about three months in, the circuit board snapped - which took care of the charging issues at least.
I've been on the fence for one, but might go for it if there's an Ingress discount. Especially if the discount is better for the Enlightened...
ReplyDelete