The more I learn the more I like the idea..
The more I learn the more I like the idea..
#knowyourself #jawbone
Originally shared by Tiffany Forster
I really need to avoid Ingress and G+ I really want one of these now!!!!
https://jawbone.com/up
#knowyourself #jawbone
Originally shared by Tiffany Forster
I really need to avoid Ingress and G+ I really want one of these now!!!!
https://jawbone.com/up
My husband Jim Forster blames Brandon Badger for my wishlist growing on this one! =P
ReplyDeleteI had a fitbit for 2 years and love it. My steps have increased by over 3000 steps per day since playing #ingress. Any that let's you see your activity is great.
ReplyDeleteI use Noom on my phone but so far I am not overly impressed with it. It is ok but this looks way better!
ReplyDeleteBah just went in to look at the app =(
ReplyDeleteThis app is incompatible with all of your devices. (doesn't like my Nexus 7 or my HTC phone?!) Guess that makes it easier to not buy ha!
I love it most for the sleep tracking/alarm/nap abilities, though the activity is nice especially in the warmer months. Plus the little nudges to get up and get moving.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to get one after last night's linking, but out of stock in all but kiddie sizes or horrid colours. :(
ReplyDeleteIt's just like the fuelband from Nike...
ReplyDeleteExcept Nike Fuel band has an LED display (good), and Nike cancelled development of the Android app (bad).
ReplyDeleteQuestion is: discreet black or proud blue...hmm, let the lords of retail stock decide my fate!
ReplyDeleteI had the same question Devin!
ReplyDeleteThe up is a little more intensive in its data collection than the Fuelband and does a couple more things. It seems less powerful than the Basis though
ReplyDelete