This is just what I need,I forget and end up sitting for hours and this could help remind me to get off my duff.

This is just what I need,I forget and end up sitting for hours and this could help remind me to get off my duff.
#jawbone
Originally shared by Eric Cranley
Just got a Jawbone Up earlier this week, and now I find out they're doing a promotion with Ingress. It's already motivating me to get out of the car and walk to portals #knowyourself
Jason Swearingen
ReplyDeletehttps://jawbone.com/up
whats the promotion?
ReplyDeleteIt does actually have a mode that reminds you to get off your duff. It's also the world's best alarm clock.
ReplyDeleterussell strong Jeffrey McELroy the UPC on some of the Up products were passcodes. They've all expired now though AFAIK
ReplyDeleteXD that sucks
ReplyDeleteI've been wonder if ingress will do anything with the pebble watch. The ability to hack without turning the phone screen on and to max brightness could save a lot of battery.
ReplyDeleteDerick Williams I'm looking forward to some ingress apps for it. Thank you for the unintended reminder. Looks like they started shipping black pebbles a few days ago and they didn't have any address until you reminded me to see what was going on.
ReplyDelete