Very sad to lose someone so young...His Family are in our prayers
Very sad to lose someone so young...His Family are in our prayers
Originally shared by Andy Brommel
#Ingress #LesserKey
Central Iowa Ingress players have recently learned of the unexpected passing of local Level 8 Enlightened Agent, LesserKey. As a Central Iowa Resistance player, I can describe LesserKey in a couple of words. Passionate and Warrior. I had the privilege of meeting Lesser one evening in Des Moines as he was on one of his late night rampages. He was the first player of either faction I had actually come into contact with. I shook his hand and we introduced ourselves. He was there with his two pups and we chatted for a few minutes about the game and went on our way. The most notable memory I have of Lesser was the night I received nearly 100 alerts from Niantic as he traveled a solid 400 mile route taking out every freaking Resistance portal within a 30 minute perimeter of Des Moines. I used to think he was just a vindictive lunatic targeting every portal of mine within a 100 mile vicinity, but the truth was that he was just another devoted and passionate player. The second thing that sticks out about Lesser was his uncanny ability to successfully troll us Resistance folks on the Comms. I don't know how he did it but he knew exactly how to get us riled up and we bit hook line and sinker every time.
My heart hurts for his family, friends and his poor pups who have lost their loyal owner.
In memorium of agent LesserKey please do any or all of the following...
1. Reshare this post with #LesserKey in the comments
2. Change your profile picture to the one shown.
3. Hit the COMMs and pay your respects
4. Go out on a 400 mile trip taking out every portal of the opposition you can find :)
God speed LesserKey and may the gates of heaven have an L8 rez with your name on it. And if it's not already a portal...the new scanner makes it really easy to submit a new one :)
wow, that's really sad :-/ I know from my own experience in the game, you get to know your teammates pretty well if you're playing right. Prayers to his family and friends....
ReplyDeleteAndy Brommel - I say submit a portal in his honor... and leave it to his faction for 1 week after it goes active.
ReplyDeleteSad news. :(
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about making a page up for fallen hero's. I would like permission to do so and post up player info
ReplyDelete