We have the perfect place for you to move to ADA!

We have the perfect place for you to move to ADA!  

In February in Michigan, I was driving along in my car listening to "Under the Pyramids" by H. P. Lovecraft (with Harry Houdini), recommended by flint dille   having recently learned about the mysterious properties of pyramids and how they are aligned to the stars from Thomas Greanias .

That is when I realized i was on the wrong road...my GPS was messed up, and when I looked around to get my bearings...what do I see? The top of a pyramid poking out through the trees in the distance!!

So I just had to get off at the next exit and backtrack on back roads til I found this pyramid...abandoned!!!   No signs, no people...wildlife wandering the premises.  How many of you have stumbled on an abandoned pyramid while listening to a story about pyramids and having talked about them that very week?  Coincidence? I don't think so!




background music by Eric Whitacre  "Lux Aurumque" performed by the Plymouth-Canton Educational Park High School Choir. (my favorite composer!)
#ingress   #ingressreport   #nianticproject   #alignment   #anexoticmatter  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G8VF2GxAM0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks