I often listen to my music behind the Ingress app when I'm on the move. I've found that the album A Thousand Suns by Linkin Park, Violet by The Birthday Massacre, and nearly anything by Lindsay Sterling go well with it. Chopin's Nocturnes make an excellent background for attacking enemy farms.
"Spontaneous Me" came on while I was in the middle of a cross-city hacking run and I started kind of skipping in circles around fountains and statues. Couldn't help it. :)
Amazing thing about the modern world. I had never heard of Lindsey Sterling before. I am now listening to Electric Daisy Violin. Never heard -- what would you call this -- kind of music.
I rode my bicycle past your portal last night but you've got something I need, well I've got a brand new set of bursters You've got a brand new key I think that we should get together and try them out to link Brand New Key, pair of roller skates Well, maybe not ;-)
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Metallica - Seek & Destroy
ReplyDeleteTron Legacy soundtrack
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5mdyZQN5KI
ReplyDeleteDeadmau5 - Professional Griefers.
Phil Collins...In the air tonight.....Or Louis Armstrong ...."What a wonderful world"
ReplyDeleteThe 2001 A Space Odyssey music.
ReplyDeleteRide of the Valkyries :-)
ReplyDeleteSong = Colors
ReplyDeleteArtist = Ice T
:D
Queens of the stone age - no one knows.
ReplyDeleteDead Can Dance - Host of the Seraphim
ReplyDeleteDead Can Dance - The Host Of Seraphim
Whoah. Dead Can Dance. Loving it.
ReplyDeleteChromeo- You're so Gangsta
ReplyDeleteI love using Thievery Corporation as my Ingress soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteI think this would be the best
ReplyDeletehttp://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_9bB7r0M9kg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_9bB7r0M9kg
Some really good picks here.
ReplyDeletealso anything really by Ratatat
ReplyDeleteSeventeen Years-Ratatat
I often listen to my music behind the Ingress app when I'm on the move. I've found that the album A Thousand Suns by Linkin Park, Violet by The Birthday Massacre, and nearly anything by Lindsay Sterling go well with it. Chopin's Nocturnes make an excellent background for attacking enemy farms.
ReplyDelete"Lindsay Sterling" thats mine!
ReplyDelete"Spontaneous Me" came on while I was in the middle of a cross-city hacking run and I started kind of skipping in circles around fountains and statues. Couldn't help it. :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey Sterling is awesome!
ReplyDeleteAll time fav is Dubstep Violin, while the new Radioactive sounds better than the original :D
Amazing thing about the modern world. I had never heard of Lindsey Sterling before. I am now listening to Electric Daisy Violin. Never heard -- what would you call this -- kind of music.
ReplyDeleteI thought the Birthday Massacre was going to be a girl pop group until I heard a death metal guitar come in. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI rode my bicycle past your portal last night
ReplyDeletebut you've got something I need, well
I've got a brand new set of bursters
You've got a brand new key
I think that we should get together and
try them out to link
Brand New Key, pair of roller skates
Well, maybe not ;-)
If Klue were a musician, she would be Lindsey Stirling. She did Skyrom music, among other things.
ReplyDeleteHazel Caplen you get 3 stars
ReplyDeleteHazel Caplen Is this the melanie come back tour starting?
ReplyDeleteLindsey was amazing with Skyrim, but major props to the guy who featured along with her. It actually sounded like the game soundtrack.
ReplyDeleteI was a little disappointed with the assassins creeds though.
Daft punk- human after all
ReplyDeleteZwiehander - video games
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/s/linkin%20park%20ingress
ReplyDelete