With Misty,Klue and PA all showing up in the same place will anybody really be safe ?


With Misty,Klue and PA all showing up in the same place will anybody really be safe ?

Originally shared by Misty Hannah

Investigators:

As you may have heard, I will be performing live at the Magic Castle on Wednesday April 24 at 8PM.

The Magic Castle is the most unusual club in the world, an exclusive members only club in Los Angeles dedicated to the art of magic.

It would be my unique privilege to provide access to the club to a select few among you, the Castle is an incredible place, and it will be a night out unlike any other.

I am a mentalist, and I believe that XM has helped enhance my mental powers over the years. Share a story about how XM has shaped the way you think, or share a picture that describes how your life has changed since discovering the world of Exotic Matter. Share it publicly as well as with me and Niantic Project, and use the hashtag #ingressmagiccastle .

The seating room in the room I will be performing in is limited to 40 people, if you would like to bring a +1, please specify in your post. I will pick the best stories and images as my special guests for the evening.

Please read this document for additional details, including what to do at the Castle, dress code, fees, dining information and more: https://docs.google.com/document/d/101pgYtw5IZyZbXZVl-GIfs0gAYknXvDJW407v_QNC7Y/edit

Thomas Greanias, flint dille, Joe Philley, I'm so glad you will be able to join us that evening.

P.A.C. and Klue S., I hope you are able to come as well...

#ingressmagiccastle

Comments

  1. Never mind Klue and PA, I want to know ADA is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe Philley so are you going to refuse the invitation? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe ADA will show up to? And as to safe, it is like, in a weird way, it seems to me almost like building a L8 portal - putting all these high level "resonators" in one spot means a lot more XM and action.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Philley brings his own security I'm sure.. you just may not see it.. but I'm still worried.. plus to my knowledge no one is after Joe.. but if something goes down it'll be interesting to see who does what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darrell Jones, ADA was probably able to transfer her source code into another host before HAZDATA showed up. I'm having a hard time keeping myself from laughing imagining what would happen if she temporarily ported herself into Apple's servers and replaced SIRI all of the sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ingressand access to the magic castle? I'm double jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wanted to go, but couldn't make the scheduling paths cross! I am double sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog