a follow-up share of the battery usage history on my new #HTC #One today.

Originally shared by Chris Fink (OLD PROFILE)
a follow-up share of the battery usage history on my new #HTC #One today. I haven't turned anything off like GPS or data at any point during the day either. it's intelligently handled by the phone. notice that GPS only came on a couple times, while I was mapping myself to a location earlier in the day. now, THAT is quietly brilliant!!!
Under heavy use I got 6.25h screen-on time, stock rooted
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/101962837798424159153/posts/Kt1TtWYRQCm
Impressive indeed. I haven't received my s4 yet, but my friend has and he's reported 5hrs screen time with 1 hr of that being ingress (the destroyer of batteries) and ending the day with 25-30% life left. These latest crop of phones really set a high bar for battery life!
ReplyDeleteHTC Amaze here. With the stock battery, it began to get almost unusable. I bought a pair of batteries and a travel-charger for $25 on Ebay and wow .... like a brand new phone. I can play Ingress for 4 or 5 hours straight with my screen at max, GPS on, WIFI on and hopping between hotspots, and 4G rolling. And since I can swap batteries, I can drop the other on the travel-charger somewhere convenient and do some more Ingressing! I have yet to play more than 6 hours straight though. That just gets a little bananas.
ReplyDeleteI should mention that I bought Anker branded batteries ... they are heavier than the original and have a 1920mAh as opposed to 1730mAh on the stock battery.
ReplyDeleteI run two 12V 7.2Ah SLA batteries in a back pack, with a car charger :D I can Ingress for an entire day without issue.
ReplyDeleteGet an Anker Astro 3 external battery which is 10k mAh
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Multi-voltage-Recorders-Lightning-Sensation-Blackberry/dp/B005NGKR54/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t