Heavy thoughts


Heavy thoughts

Comments

  1. WRONG magazine Joe Philley .  AOPA is more of what I envision you reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question related to this picture is:
    "Who Was She?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on a boat & its goin fast &...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plane / a yacht / a plane / a yacht ... quite a nice dillema

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, coincidentally I had one of the worst bloody mary's in my life last night.  Great drink :) This looks like a great morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a huge hole in the water you pour your money into.....
    And hopefully get some fun and memories out of. It will be the happiest day of your life, until you sell it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going after the MU in the ocean? Or perhaps remote islands which have portals?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paul Gettle LOL! super sophisticated super sophisticat-ed

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had could have a few of these....after a long week of work.. lord only knows its needed!...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks