Nice to meet you in person Joe Philley & Kira Kroger ...we're all looking forward to the event on Thursday. It's great seeing so many out of towners, so eager to play Ingress in SF. I forget how spoiled I am sometimes.
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Its a trap!
ReplyDeletedont let them fool you!
ReplyDeleteWait...there's only 5 of them???
ReplyDelete4, I think the one on the very far left is actually one of ours.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Kira Kroger to me
ReplyDeleteNow do the Harlem shake!
ReplyDeleteThat is Kira Kroger I recognize her new glasses!
ReplyDeleteI resemble that remark!
ReplyDeleteIt would only take 5 Enlightened.
ReplyDeleteWell, it would only take one Resistance Agent... Kira Kroger
ReplyDeleteWhat are we talking about again?
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you in person Joe Philley & Kira Kroger ...we're all looking forward to the event on Thursday. It's great seeing so many out of towners, so eager to play Ingress in SF. I forget how spoiled I am sometimes.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to meet you to SYB King !
ReplyDelete