I won't be staying for the event. Happened to land on the day of my final lab practical. Will be there during the day though. Anyway I can get gear!? =)
Hey Christopher Tran, I'm probably going to be up to the city by 5:30-6, and near Cupid's Span. If you can't stay, you may just get a glowstick or a glowing bracelet though. ;)
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
I've ordered enough neon green glowing gear to light up a rave, I know that much. ;)
ReplyDeleteI won't be staying for the event. Happened to land on the day of my final lab practical. Will be there during the day though. Anyway I can get gear!? =)
ReplyDeleteHey Christopher Tran, I'm probably going to be up to the city by 5:30-6, and near Cupid's Span. If you can't stay, you may just get a glowstick or a glowing bracelet though. ;)
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!
ReplyDeleteI will be there but a bit late. Should be there in plenty of time to help defend Cupid's Span from the Shapers though.
ReplyDeleteErik Hartley Challenge accepted ;)
ReplyDeleteShapers gonna shape!
Christopher Tran Lil Boosie - Swerve Ft. Webbie
ReplyDeleteNuff said!
Awww snap! haha I was wondering what your name meant See ya around ;)
ReplyDeleteChristopher Tran - also means #noregrets#YOLO Aaron Hathaway knows all about that
ReplyDeleteKeith Thomas ... I think Aaron Hathaway at the point where it's #YODO lol
ReplyDelete#imdrunkalready
ReplyDelete