I was just told we need another car to haul all the stuff we have going to this event...Wi-Fi on the Portals and we...

I was just told we need another car to haul all the stuff we have going to this event...Wi-Fi on the Portals and we have a few tricks up our sleeves.....This will also be used as a test bed for some of the new stuff in the pipeline......But you'll only see it here. 

Originally shared by Niantic Project

The most current intel suggests that this Anomaly will begin on the evening of Friday June 7th, and end on Saturday June 8th.

Details remain scarce about the exact nature of this anomaly, but both a leaked memo from within Strategic Explorations and an email from Carrie Campbell to Hank Johnson suggest that an emergent anomaly will take place in Cross Plains, TX on June 7th and 8th.

I will update this event as I obtain more details...

-PAC
events/c1uojs1fqclsp51l18b0hsqiqso

Comments

  1. Whats really nice is we have 2 days to sit and shoot the breeze...no hurry and if your like me you can play all night long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle Secker I know how you feel.  I would really like to meet Hank Johnson as I am also a huge fan of adventure and archaeology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang shame that my son doesn't want his bday party there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks