Now this is nice!
Now this is nice!
Originally shared by Stefan Bönick
Some kind of #Ingress Powercube.
Laser cut and engraved, 3.0mm (0.12") acrylic glass.
Sketching the parts in 2D is quite tricky, due to thinking in 3D. But with first lasering the parts fits together.
#ingressart #ingressartwork #ingress
#ingressinvite for recruitment
Anne Beuttenmüller Brandon Badger Joe Philley Brian Rose

Originally shared by Stefan Bönick
Some kind of #Ingress Powercube.
Laser cut and engraved, 3.0mm (0.12") acrylic glass.
Sketching the parts in 2D is quite tricky, due to thinking in 3D. But with first lasering the parts fits together.
#ingressart #ingressartwork #ingress
#ingressinvite for recruitment
Anne Beuttenmüller Brandon Badger Joe Philley Brian Rose

I waaaaant!! throws money at my phone
ReplyDeleteGoogle wallet setup complete. Where do I pay?
ReplyDeleteI concur, would a few as spot prizes at our local events. Well done!
ReplyDeleteWho wants my money?
ReplyDeleteI want one too.
ReplyDeleteSeriously! this is EPIC!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't think of anything I'd really want a laser cutter for until I saw this...
ReplyDelete