Texas sized field...great work agents.


Texas sized field...great work agents.

Originally shared by Loyd Hutchings (LordOverload)

Earlier this evening North Texas Enlightened created a massive field covering the entire Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex.

Planned and executed by agents thatkidmar, Hespera, Kingmade, TheWeasel, aSquard, Biopia, FatalError404, PrayforMojo and CircuitOverload the massive field added a total of 1,417,324 MU to the global total. Temporarily tipping the battle in favor of  The Enlightenment.

With Operation: Evergreen a success local Enlightenment begin planning new and perhaps even bigger operations.

and finally least I forget a special thanks to agent JokerCPP for some remote assistance.

#ingress   #enlightened   #enlightenment   #ingressreport   #ingressfieldreport

Comments

  1. Enlightenment is making a comeback in DFW, it has been blue for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! Us Colorado folks need to collaborate with you lot sometime ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Twas a nice field for 2:19.

    -CupricEagle/R8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er, I hate to be a pain... But, you used the wrong paint bucket there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can honestly say I had more fun last night playing Ingress while not actually out playing Ingress. Watching this whole thing go down was exciting. Our coordination to get that field taken down as quickly as possible was exciting as well! Great teamwork and execution for both factions last night.

    R8 || Prodigal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awsome. Green is the look texas needs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work fellow agents. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was an honor to be part of this very well planned out mission.
    FatalError404/E8

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog