Chris Scribner Joe Philley is only Google Resistance that I know of, everybody else is E, not sure what his Ingress name is. Pretty sure Brian Rose is his Ingress name. Not sure about Brandon Badger
"Despite the fact that we all know the risks involved, I am convinced that we should continue to investigate the value of high-dose-XM research." "We should view 'Epiphany Night' not as a crisis, but a tremendous opportunity." Dr. Victor Kureze, in an email last week. -PAC #ingress http://www.nianticproject.com http://www.nianticproject.com
Fitting. The Enlightened are the dark side of the force.
ReplyDeleteJoshua X Lowell
ReplyDeleteWe're heroes with bad publicity.
#grammarpolice :) *to
ReplyDeleteLmao, did not put much thought into it! Fogot the word "to"
ReplyDeleteAs the Sith think they are on the right side, so do the E's
ReplyDeleteHaha nice mash up :)
ReplyDeleteAntonio Ortega
ReplyDeleteWhen mocking someone else's grammar, one must be extremely careful about his own, lest he gets NO-U'd. :)
This is what happens when you make memes 5 minutes after waking up.
ReplyDeleteAntonio Ortega that is a fail, not quite epic, but definitely a fail.
ReplyDeleteThe force is not strong with this one.
ReplyDeleteDoes Joe Philley play and for what faction..? Also do Brandon Badger and Brian Rose play and for what faction..?
ReplyDeleteChris Scribner Joe Philley is only Google Resistance that I know of, everybody else is E, not sure what his Ingress name is. Pretty sure Brian Rose is his Ingress name. Not sure about Brandon Badger
ReplyDeleteChris Scribner not sure about Joe or Brandon but Brian plays Enlightened.
ReplyDeleteI have seen personal in game screen shots from Brian Rose and Brandon Badger (I think).. Don't remember what factions though..
ReplyDeleteIf u see, Joe Philley +1 my post, so I must have said something right, lol!
ReplyDeleteAntonio Ortega it happens to the best of us. You had not fully awoke to your enlightenment this morning.
ReplyDeleteWe possess both of these advantages. #TCE always raising the bar.
ReplyDeleteVader doesn't know how to use prepositions correctly... "NEXT [TO] THE POWER OF THE ENLIGHTENMENT", but he probably is a resistance member.
ReplyDeleteBrandon, IIRC, is Resistance (neo). Anne Beuttenmüller is also Resistance, IIRC.
ReplyDeleteJoe IS Resistince I know I've meet hi. I thought Ann was Enlightend
ReplyDelete