Very cool guys(class act) and we wish you all the best.
Very cool guys(class act) and we wish you all the best.
#nianticproject #ingress
Originally shared by Daniel Burger
I recently had a family tragedy and informed the team I may not be as active in the future.
Later in the day I get a message to check my scanner. My house is covered in blue and then I'm added to a group chat.
After reading the history the team I play with has planned an operation. The first message few messages read something like this:
As a way to keep Burg in decent spirits we should surprise him with level 8 portals and cover his house in a field. Operation: Mc8 Surprise
It looked as if the 8x8 wouldn't happen so field it was. Everyone took time out of their day to clear blocking links and to create a 101k control field.
A few hours later we built L8 portals in Mount Clemens, built another 100K or so field (a crowning achievement), battled with a few enlightened, and all got together for drinks.
I can't express how awesome and fun this was. More importantly cannot stress enough how thankful I am for these guys/gals.
Overall this was just a fantastic night out with friends.
This is what Ingress is to me. An amazing team builder with your neighbors you otherwise probably would've never met.
Thank you all for last night, it was definitely the best night of Ingress I've ever had. Absolutely one of the funnest nights I've had with friends.
Resistance Agents involved: Andy Marter Andy Haack Keegan Martin Jeffrey Fontecchio Martin Newsome Michael Lehman Taj Zaman Fred Patenaude Jim Hoffman
Super cool people Enlightened agents that hung out: Nick Dumas Adam Francesconi and Nick's wife (Sorry I don't know her G+).
#ingressreport #omgingressreports!!! #heykoolaid #gimmecubes! #)))





#nianticproject #ingress
Originally shared by Daniel Burger
I recently had a family tragedy and informed the team I may not be as active in the future.
Later in the day I get a message to check my scanner. My house is covered in blue and then I'm added to a group chat.
After reading the history the team I play with has planned an operation. The first message few messages read something like this:
As a way to keep Burg in decent spirits we should surprise him with level 8 portals and cover his house in a field. Operation: Mc8 Surprise
It looked as if the 8x8 wouldn't happen so field it was. Everyone took time out of their day to clear blocking links and to create a 101k control field.
A few hours later we built L8 portals in Mount Clemens, built another 100K or so field (a crowning achievement), battled with a few enlightened, and all got together for drinks.
I can't express how awesome and fun this was. More importantly cannot stress enough how thankful I am for these guys/gals.
Overall this was just a fantastic night out with friends.
This is what Ingress is to me. An amazing team builder with your neighbors you otherwise probably would've never met.
Thank you all for last night, it was definitely the best night of Ingress I've ever had. Absolutely one of the funnest nights I've had with friends.
Resistance Agents involved: Andy Marter Andy Haack Keegan Martin Jeffrey Fontecchio Martin Newsome Michael Lehman Taj Zaman Fred Patenaude Jim Hoffman
Super cool people Enlightened agents that hung out: Nick Dumas Adam Francesconi and Nick's wife (Sorry I don't know her G+).
#ingressreport #omgingressreports!!! #heykoolaid #gimmecubes! #)))



Thanks Joe. Wish I had time for a drink at Lake Geneva
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear of the tragedy, Dan. Take care of business and Ingress will still be there.
ReplyDeleteWill do Joshua Johnston I'm sure we'll meet again. MUWAHAHAHAHA. MUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHA. (jk) honestly thanks and I'm buying the coffee/donuts for next time.
ReplyDelete