We've seen a few nice Bike set ups for #ingress but with the weather turning warm I'd bet there are agents...


We've seen a few nice Bike set ups for #ingress  but with the weather turning warm I'd bet there are agents looking for ideas.Share your bike units  ideas or images with the tag #bikingingress   #ingress  so  we can share them....Maybe at the end of the summer we hold a rally somewhere.
#summerofingress   #nianticproject  

Originally shared by Øyvind Repvik (Ximinez)

One-upping Jens Erik Widén Cedlind's IMAV, here's the Ingress Tactical Assault Vehichle, with one HTC One X for Ingress, and a Nexus 7 for Intel map. 4G hotspot and several high-mAh battery packs in the handlebar bag.

Comments

  1. This is definitely feeding in to my idea pool for my own bike setup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've considered solar panels and dynamos for additional power, since I run out of juice after 12-14 hours. However, panels won't be anywhere near enough to charge a device running Ingress, and dynamos won't be much better - and make it tiring to bike as well. 
    However, a supercapacitor combined with regenerative braking could possibly be used effectively. I suspect that'd be a bit on the pricey side though. (As if this hasn't become an expensive hobby already. Half a dozen battery packs, a Nexus 7, a dozen mounts, a 650km trip and who-knows-how-many-miles driven - and a parking ticket)
    #bikingingress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha...650km. That's pretty much a round trip for me once a month (by car of course) when I go back home to the parents. Great hitting all the portals on the way though. Liking the mounts. Need to get something to at least hold my N4 and battery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks