Well done guys.

Well done guys.

Originally shared by cdric julien

After a few weeks of preparation, the operation "Blue Sky for Dijon and Besançon" has been successfully achieved with a nice big field of 596k MU (yes, half a million) for the resistance !

Preparation phase, day 0
 * Daniel L freshly level 8 went to upgrade Belfort portal
 * I contacted Swiss resistant @Nerva and @domibe to ask them to break some bad green links made between Marnoz (stronghold of Nicolas Outrey "Slammy", one of our best green adversary)
  and La-Chaux-De-Fonds

Preparation phase, day 1
 * I drove from Besançon to Belfort (~150km for the round trip) during my lunch time to exchange keys with another local resistant Damien Charlet. I gave him the key of the statue of Vercingetorix (first french resistant in 52 BC) and grab some keys of the Belfort portal

D Day
 * During the night Slammy and @xoreaxeax(swiss Enlightened) made another french/swiss field (50k MU) that was blocking our project... I really like the smell of the XMP8 fired in the morning :D
 * On lunch time, we started the hard work. I take my car to go to Lons Le Saunier (again 150km for the round trip)
  * 12h10 : vincent ROY went to the north of Besançon, in Cussey (home of Slammy ;) ) to break a little blocking field.
  * 12h18 : on the road to Lons Le Saunier, I made a little stop to Marnoz to destroy the two last Swiss links.
  * 13h03 : Damien Charlet links Belfort to Vercingetorix
  * 13h04 : I capture the colombarium portal in the cemetery of Lons le Saunier and make the links to Belfort and Vercingetorix.... and a great field of 596 674 MU appeared on the Intel Map, Besançon and Dijon are fully covered with this nice blue field :D

Another great victory for the resistance !!!!




Almost 10 hours later, Slammy made the road to Belfort to destroy the field, he couldn't go to sleep under a blue sky ;)

#ingress #ingressreport #ingressresistance #ingressfieldreport #ingressfrance  

Niantic Project Ingress Joe Philley Brandon Badger 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title