A&W I'm good....and its a cool 99


A&W I'm good....and its a cool 99

Comments

  1. We have an A&W in St. Helena, Ca. Luv it on Tap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rootbeer growlers are back? awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we still had drive in A&W up here in Canada. Love that root beer though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost got in trouble in college from an open container of root beer in the common area of the dorms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe Philley , I want that jug !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An A&W that still has jugs?!?  They are still one of my favorite rootbeers, lots of wintergreen in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was really sad seeing them close one by one. Some of the best burgers for a fast food joint, and of course.. the rootbeer... you cannot beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love A&Ws, we just don't have them here in Pensacola area. If you can bring some of those jugs with you to the anomaly in Panama City. Now that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which A&W did you stop at? If you don't mind me asking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, um.. Joe Philley where's the awesome pic of the entree? You got the beverage nicely done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The A&W in my town closed down last year. I really miss the root beer floats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Agents we have our cells

It will be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks