Agent Damien Mórka uses a Link amp and planning to bring Iceland into the #ingress family.Nice work!

Agent Damien Mórka uses a Link amp and planning to bring Iceland into the #ingress   family.Nice work!

Originally shared by Damien Mórka

First big field in Iceland

Today I think I created the first big field in Iceland and it covers a huge part of Reykjavík city.

I went on a trip in the west fjords but before I stopped in Ólafsvík near the wonderful mountain called Kirkjufell. I was surprised to find a portal there, I made it level 5 and took some keys. From there I could create links to Reykjavík. They didn't last.

Once in Ísafjörður, biggest city in the north west of the island, I could create a link to Ólafsvík but not to Reykjavík, it was too far. I collected some keys to and continued my journey.

Now I am back in Reykjavík and I could create this big field, using a link amp.

This field covers more than 30000 Elve Units (almost 1/10 of Iceland population) wih links long as 133, 122 and 223 km.

Thanks to my friends in Paris who helped me, the new mods and the option telling you where are the closest portals.

Now I have some waterfalls to see before going back home.

Ingress Brandon Badger Anne Beuttenmüller Joe Philley
#ingress #iceland



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog