Either way we've got your back!
Either way we've got your back!
#timezero #saveklue #ingress
Originally shared by Klue S.
Someone asked me why I am going there, to Portland, putting myself at risk.
I know exactly what I’m walking into.
I am going into this eyes wide open. I am doing it because Hank Johnson informed me that the future of human consciousness relies on this.
I am willing to put my free will, my mind and perhaps even my life at stake because I trust him, even though he is Enlightened...
Klue
#timezero #saveklue #ingress
Originally shared by Klue S.
Someone asked me why I am going there, to Portland, putting myself at risk.
I know exactly what I’m walking into.
I am going into this eyes wide open. I am doing it because Hank Johnson informed me that the future of human consciousness relies on this.
I am willing to put my free will, my mind and perhaps even my life at stake because I trust him, even though he is Enlightened...
Klue
Some people can be Enlightened yet not be blinded by the Shapers. Some people can be Enlightened yet still be trusted. I fight for the Resistance so people can choose to be Enlightened in this way should they wish. I fight for choice, not for domination.
ReplyDeleteExactly, Colin Jones. We feel the same way.
ReplyDelete