Field Trip Day 2.0

Field Trip Day 2.0 

We’re bringing the 2nd annual Field Trip Day to four cities on Saturday, September 21 and this year we are letting you have a voice in the choice! 

Tell us why YOUR city and neighborhood would make for a great Field Trip Day- bringing the stories of your city to life with a day of urban exploration and an after party with likeminded Fieldtrippers.

Hidden gems?  Secret places?  Local treasures?  
Let us know what makes your city great for a Field Trip!

Get creative, post your submissions, tag them #fieldtripday and plus one our page.

We'll pick the four lucky cities and plan a fun day for all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3xWIFX2jIo

Comments

  1. Mike Cluck do what is says and you could be picked..."what makes your city great"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is hard. There's a lot of neat, hidden treasures in my tiny home town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler Paul then I would for sure follow up on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe Philley I believe this question will come up at some point. What will be the cut off date for the submissions to Field Trip Day 2.0? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rodney fettinger not sure right now but the sooner to better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joe Philley I think I sent it in but not sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joe Philley , Thank you and will do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog